Imina Oribe (織部 実名, Oribe Imina)
Oribe has brownish-blonde hair and purple colored eyes. Both Aratas and Kadowaki confuses her for Kotoha when first meeting her. Oribe wears the school uniform of a beige sweater over a white dress shirt and a plaited skirt.
Oribe is somewhat similar to Amawakuni Arata in personality. Oribe is very strong-willed and refuses to step down from a challenge when someone hurts her friends. She has been trained in karate and uses these skills to assist. Oribe has a good keen awareness, she is able to detect small details about people that others wouldn't notice. Oribe can see Arata in his own form and admits to him later that she doesn't feel connected to the world she's living in, Japan. Oribe is not easily intimidated, when Harunawa begins toying with Arata she teasingly asks Harunawa about his intentions.
Amatsuriki (天通力, Amatsuriki)
Karate: While fighting her opponent, she stand position with a knife-hand in front and her fist at the side of her waist to observe her opponent moves and strike to attack. She uses these skills while facing Harunawa, most of her attacks are from her powerful kicks. It unknown how much she learns.
- Arata: her friend. She is the only one who can see his true form. They feel a close bond since both feel out of place in Japan, upon discovering they are from Amawakuni Arata tries to convince her in returning with him. They care for one another and Oribe considers herself Arata's protector.
- Harunawa: enemy. He would have murdered her in infancy if her parents hadn't sent her to Japan. After learning her identity he plans to kill her since he failed the first time. He enjoys toying with her in a flirtatious manner.
- She was whisked away to Japan before Harunawa could murder her as an infant.
- She was one of the possible candidates for Himeou. Harunawa had massacred the other maidens, making Oribe the sole candidate.
- Although looking similar to Kotoha, both girls are different. Oribe is assertive and takes action, while Kotoha is more submissive and follows others who have more leadership skills.